1. Motorists who talk on cell phones are more impaired than drunk drivers with blood-alcohol levels exceeding .08!
2. There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half of them caused cancer in rats.
3. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
4. According to U.S. FDA standards, one cup of orange juice is allowed to contain 10 fruit fly eggs, but only two maggots.
5. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning.
6. Strawberries have more Vitamin C than oranges.
7. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television
8. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
9. During your lifetime, you’ll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, the weight of about six elephants.